BUNKERING: Where can I apply for a bunkering licence?

The MPA issues a port license to a company which operates bunker barges for the supply of bunker fuels to vessels calling at Port Louis. As regards a licence to trade in bunker fuels, kindly contact the Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Consumer Protection (Commerce Division).